PAKISTANI FASHION SHOW – 1950S FASHION SHOES – TOKYO FASHION 2011
Pakistani Fashion Show
- A fashion show is an event put on by a fashion designer to showcase his or her upcoming line of clothing during Fashion Week. Fashion shows debut every season, particularly the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter seasons. This is where the latest fashion trends are made.
- The Fashion Show is a British television programme which debuted on ITV2 on 11 September 2008. The programme was originally title The Fashion Project.
- (17 Fashion Shows) Catwalk bookings give the right to make use of a model’s service on the catwalk for the specified show and the right to allow photographers to be present to take photographs and videos of the show on the basis that all such material (or reproductions etc.
- a native or inhabitant of Pakistan
- of or relating to Pakistan or its people or language; “Pakistani mountain passes”; “Pakistani soldiers”
- (pakistan) a Muslim republic that occupies the heartland of ancient south Asian civilization in the Indus River valley; formerly part of India; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
pakistani fashion show – Revolt! The
Revolt! The Next Great Transformation from Kleptocracy Capitalism to Libertarian Socialism through Counter Ideology, Societal Education, & Direct Action
Championing counter ideology, societal education, and direct action professor Asimakopoulos develops a theory to action model for working class movement building toward societies based on self-organization and self-direction. Revolt! begins with an analysis of the 2008 economic collapse showing how neoliberal globalization is intensifying capitalism’s contradictions resulting in perpetual crises affecting workers. By looking at the labor and civil rights movements it then demonstrates meaningful working class gains were obtained through high levels of class conflict made possible by radical leaders and ideology, class-consciousness and solidarity through societal education, and even rebellion. Now, argues professor Asimakopoulos, social justice can only be achieved through a new movement which, short of the immediate overthrow of capitalism, can obtain with direct action specific working class victories that will set in motion evolutionary radical change. One strategic proposal is demanding corporate boards of directors only include community and labor representatives. Revolt! will be of most interest to workers, activists, college students, and scholars, as well as anyone interested in the practical side of radical anarchism, Marxism, and social movements.
Fashion show in Geneva
A group of models standing together to exhibit creations by the Pakistani designer duo Nickie n Nina. The fashion show was held at the Kempinski Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland.
LAHORE: Dec18 – Pakistani models walk down the ramp during a Fashion Show organized by PFDC at Royal Palm Club.
ONLINE PHOTO by Nadeem Ijaz
pakistani fashion show
The national flag of Pakistan was designed by Amir-ud-Din Khidwai based on the 1906 flag of the All-India Muslim League. It was adopted on August 11, 1947, three days before independence. The flag comprises a dark green field (representing Muslims) with a vertical white stripe in the hoist (left side) (representing non-Muslim minorities). In the centre is a white crescent (symbolising progress) and a white five-pointed star (symbolising light, knowledge and wisdom).
Your choice of standard sizes!